*FLASH SALE* 11/6/21
This is an R/C model KIT of the multi-purpose 425, a vehicle in the famed and long-running Mercedes-Benz Unimog series. The polycarbonate body captures with great accuracy the squared lines of the 425, including the boxy cabin and square headlights. This kit also includes separate parts to depict side mirrors and snorkel, plus metal-plated parts capturing the light cases and emblems with aplomb. The all-terrain CC-01 chassis is a perfect choice to accompany this rugged all-rounder, and is matched with block tires for great performance on- and off-road.
All-Terrain CC-01 Chassis
The CC-01’s highly reliable and efficient full-time 4WD system features a longitudinally-positioned motor, which transmits power to the front wheels via the gearbox and to the rear wheels via propeller shaft. Front and rear differentials enable smooth cornering, and for even greater off-road performance on rough terrain, the rear differential may be locked during assembly. The chassis suspension employs double-wishbone front upper single links and lower H-shaped arms plus rear rigid suspension. With 4 CVA oil dampers in total fitted to the front and rear, there’s enough cushion to take on even the roughest surfaces. It also looks the part, with cool black dish-type wheels, plus 94mm-diameter block tread pattern tires.
●Length: 419mm ●Width: 196mm ●Height: 227mm ●Wheelbase: 242mm ●Tread (F/R): 163mm ●Tire Width/Diameter (Front & Rear): 36/94mm ●Ladder Frame Bathtub Type Chassis ●Longitudinally-Placed Motor & Shaft-Driven Full-Time 4WD ●Front and Rear 3-Bevel Differential Gears ●Front Suspension: Double Wishbone ●Rear Suspension: 4-Link Rigid ●Front and Rear CVA Oil Dampers ●Gear Ratio = 1:14.67 ●Electronic Speed Controller (Included) ●Type 540 Motor included
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Chassis Material Plastic
- Construction Type Assembly kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type Gearbox
- Led Light Buckets Yes
- Led Lights Yes
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Required To Complete 7.2 battery & charger
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Oil-filled damper
- Special Feature 1 The body of the Unimog 425 is accurately depicted, with the angular lines of the cab and the hood sloping forwards down to the wide grille.
- Special Feature 2 Lower body parts are integrated with main body.
- Special Feature 3 Separate parts are included to depict snorkel and cap, plus emblem cap and side mirrors.
- Special Feature 4 Comes with metal-plated light cases and front Mercedes-Benz emblem.
- Special Feature 5 Kit contains four 5mm-diameter LEDs to depict front and rear lights in the light cases.
- Special Feature 6 CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
- Special Feature 7 Over 40 Hop-Up-Options are available to tune the chassis to your skill level.
- Suspension Front double wishbone, rear 4-link solid axle
- Terrain Use Multi-Purpose
7.2 battery & charger