The Kyosho Fazer Mk2 Mercedes AMG GT3 ReadySet 1/10 4WD Electric Touring Car was developed for the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 274mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
- “Ultra Scale Body” replicates the fine details of the actual body of the car. Kyosho took a step further in scale realism.
- Shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis (FZ02)
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Large size dog bones and cup joints realize superior reliability and durability.
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss equipped throughout the drive system.
- Includes completely finished body with color scheme and decals applied.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
Tread (F/R): F:174mm / R:174mm
Tires (F/R): F:66×25mm / R:66×25mm
Gear Ratio: 6.5:1
Weight: 1650g (approx.)
R/C system: Syncro KT-231P+
Motor: 550 G14L
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Installed 60A waterproof ESC (forward/brake/reverse)
- Hex wrench
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery and charger for chassis